- Westbrook Court is located near the world famous book town of Hay on Wye on the border of Herefordshire and Wales.
Boasting stunning far reaching views across the Wye Valley, this unique 9 bedroom property, set across 5 acres, boasts an interior designed 17th Century extended farmhouse with a contemporary separate guest annexe in addition to several individual spaces for celebrations and events.
Westbrook Court is the perfect location and venue for celebrating a big birthday or special anniversary or a pre-wedding getaway with friends or a multi generational family Summer break or a writers retreat or corporate getaway.
This contemporary rural escape is one hour North of Cardiff and only three hours West of London.
Their outside facilities include…
- Landscaped outdoor seating area for 20 plus people…this special area boasts sensational views across the Wye and is perfect for summer bbq’s
- 8 seater “Kirami” cedar clad, wood fired hot tub overlooking the Wye Valley
- “Upper Barn” is an undercover gym and children’s games room area within the rustic red brick barn – with festoon lights but not heated… Games kept here for use in garden include swing ball, quoits, dart board etc
- Large gravelled seating area with kadai overlooking the Wye Valley – next to hot tub
- “Under Croft” is the undercover room with huge table for group crafts/activities within the rustic red brick barn – with festoon lights but not heated
- Aussie style “outback shack” under our ancient Mulberry treee with flexible seating gives open air shade in the Summer and great views across the Wye Valley
- Children’s play area under the willow with shaded railway sleeper seating, outdoor play mats (from games cupboard) make this a child friendly haven.
- 3m Bell tent for summer afternoon lazing or little ones retreat or teenage daytime campouts!
- Two huge private fields with magnificent views you can enjoy for bug hunting, quiet yoga, bird watching, tree hugging, hedgerow foraging or just sitting on a picnic blanket enjoying the buzz of quiet country wilderness
- Field walks from the doorstep to the public right of way across a stunning landscape – either level circular walks to Hardwick Church or uphill linear or circular adventures to Little Mountain or Merbach to gain even better views.
- Designated parking for up to 10 cars and gated front entrance at roadside with hedgerow borders onto fields
* Private dining with excellent chefs to prepare a celebration feast
* Spa beautician Eternal Therapies for an in-room massage or beauty treatment
* Foraging the field hedgerows for salads (spring/summer)
* Botanical gin making
* Create your own perfume or beard oil workshops
* Printmaking cards or aprons workshop
* Letterpress art
* Zentangle art workshops
* Group pilates or yoga with private tutor
* Life drawing classes
* Murder mystery evening
* Walk with a hawk or other birds of prey
* Wreath making workshops (seasonal)
* Field and mini mountain circular walks of varied lengths and ability levels from the doorstep across to Hardwick Church, Little Mountain, Arthurs Stone, Merbach Hill and Moccas Nature Reserve
And much, much more!
For more information contact Westbrook Court Country House directly.